Unreal situations:
Если бы он был с тобой в тот момент, ты бы не попала в аварию. Yesli by on byl s toboy v tot moment, ty by ne popala v avariyu. If he had been with you at that moment, you wouldn’t have had the accident.
Если бы я хорошо училась в школе, я бы поступила в университет. Yesli by ya khorosho uchilas v shkole, ya by postupila v universitet. If I had studied better at school, I would have entered the university.
Если бы она рассказала тебе об этом, ты бы никогда её не простил. Yesli by ona rasskazala tebe ob etom, ty by nikogda yeyo ne prostil. If she had told you about that, you would have never forgiven her.
Possible situations:
Если бы у меня было достаточно денег, я бы купила себе дом побольше. Yesli by u menya bylo dostatochno deneg, ya by kupila sebe dom pobolshe. If I had enough money, I would buy a bigger house.
Если бы у меня было время, я бы выучил китайский. Yesli by u menya bylo vremya, ya by vyuchil kitaiskiy. If I had time, I would learn Chinese (language).
Если бы я спал поменьше, я бы успевал сделать больше. Yesli by ya spal pomenshe, ya by uspeval sdelat bolshe. If I slept less, I would be able to do more things.
Polite situations:
Вы не могли бы подсказать мне, как пройти на улицу Горького? Vy ne mogli by podskazat mne, kak proyti na ulitsu Gorkogo? Could you tell me, please, how can I find Gorkogo street?
Вы не могли бы закрыть окно, пожалуйста? Vy ne mogli by zakryt okno, pozhaluista? Could you close the window, please?
Find more lessons at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBN...
Lessons of Russian language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVZb...
Russian Pronunciation/How to read in Russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjV0...
Popular Russian Verbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0aU...
Useful words, phrases and sentences for everyday situations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6P2...
Tips for learning Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ne1o...
Russian Nouns in Context https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fghh8...
Russian in a Minute https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/irinaiablokova
VK https://vk.com/id30582290
Twitter https://twitter.com/IrenitaMariposa
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/yablokova3104/
If your native language is Spanish and you like cooking or watch how others cook, welcome to my channel “Recetas deliciosas de Irina para toda la familia” https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Rs...
Conditional Mood of Russian Verbs clases de ruso en aguascalientes | |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 59 views views | 310 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 20 Sep 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét