To DRINK – PIT – ПИТЬ
Present Tense:
Я пью. Ya piyu. I drink.
Ты пьёшь. Ty piyosh. You drink.
Он/Она/Оно пьёт. On/Ona/Ono piyot. He/She/It drinks.
Мы пьём. My piyom. We drink.
Вы пьёте. Vy peyote. You drink.
Они пьют. Oni piyut. They drink.
Examples:
Я пью кофе/чай по утрам. Ya piyu kofe/chai po utram. I drink coffee/tea in the mornings.
Вы пьёте слишком много. Vy piyote slishkom mnogo. You drink too much (alcohol, for example).
Past Tense:
Я пил. Ya pil. I drank.
Ты пил/а. Ty pil/a. You drank.
Вы пили. Vy pili. You drank.
Он пил. On pil. He drank.
Она пила. Ona pila. She drank.
Оно пило. Ono pilo. It drank.
Мы пили. My pili. We drank.
Они пили. Oni pili. They drank.
Examples:
В детстве я часто пил/а молоко. V detstve ya chasto pil/a moloko. I often drank milk when I was a child.
Они пили всю ночь. Oni pili vsyu noch. They were drinking (alcohol) all night.
In Russian the verb “to drink” often refers to alcohol. The word “alcohol” may not appear in a sentence, but it’s always clear what we’re talking about.
Future Tense:
Я буду пить/попью. Ya budu pit/popiyu. I will drink.
Ты будешь пить/попьёшь. Ty budesh pit/popiyosh. You will drink.
Вы будете пить/попьёте. Vy budete pit/popyote. You will drink.
Он/Она/Оно будет пить/попьёт. On/Ona/Ono budet pit/popyot. He/She/It will drink.
Мы будем пить/попьём. My budem pit/popiyom. We will drink.
Они будут пить/попьют. Oni budut pit/poiyut. They will drink.
Examples:
Что вы будете пить на Новый Год? Chto vy budete pit na Novyi God? What (kind of alcohol) are you going to drink on New Year’s day?
Я попью позже. Ya popiyu pozzhe. I’ll drink later.
Find more lessons at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBN...
Lessons of Russian language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVZb...
Russian Pronunciation/How to read in Russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjV0...
Popular Russian Verbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0aU...
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/irinaiablokova
VK https://vk.com/id30582290
Twitter https://twitter.com/IrenitaMariposa
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/yablokova3104/
Lesson #12 Popular Russian Verbs (to DRINK) clases de ruso en aguascalientes | |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 31 views views | 310 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 28 Sep 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét