Привет! Меня зовут Максим. Мне 24 года. Я студент, учусь в Политехническом университете города Санкт-Петербурга, а также подрабатываю механиком на молочном заводе. Очень трудно совмещать работу и учёбу, но я вынужден это делать, так как родители не могут мне помочь материально. Мои родители/Они живут в Краснодаре, на юге России, это довольно далеко от Санкт-Петербурга, так что мы не часто с ними видимся. У меня есть девушка, её зовут Катя. Она учится на медика, тоже всё время занята, как и я. Но всё-таки иногда нам удаётся найти время, чтобы провести его вдвоём. Недавно мы были в театре на спектакле «Мастер и Маргарита» Булгакова. Это было потрясающе! Никогда не думал, что мне так полюбится театр, раньше я редко туда ходил. Теперь же жду-не дождусь новых спектаклей. Через два месяца у нас с Катей будут каникулы, так что планируем поехать к её родителям, в Саратов. Надеюсь, мне там понравится.
Hi! My name is Maksim. I’m 24 years old. I’m a student. I study at Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University and I also work part-time as a mechanic at Dairy Factory. It’s very difficult to combine study and work, but I have to do it because my parents cannot support me financially. My parents/They live in Krasnodar, in the south of Russia that is quite far from St. Petersburg, so we do not see each other so often. I have a girlfriend, her name is Katya. Nevertheless, sometimes we manage to find time for spending it together. We’ve seen Bulgakov’s “The Master and Margarita” performance recently. It was fantastic! I’ve never thought I would love theater so much. I used to visit it rarely. Now I’m looking forward to seeing the new plays. Katya and I will be on vacation in two months, so we’re planning to visit her parents in Saratov city. I hope I’ll like it there.
Find more lessons at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXBN...
Lessons of Russian language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wVZb...
Russian Pronunciation/How to read in Russian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjV0...
Popular Russian Verbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0aU...
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/irinaiablokova
VK https://vk.com/id30582290
Twitter https://twitter.com/IrenitaMariposa
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/yablokova3104/
Lesson #24 A short text in Russian (how to talk about yourself, lesson #3) clases de ruso en aguascalientes | |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 49 views views | 310 followers |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 24 Jul 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét